USPC Oath

Here is our oath we use when members swear into the USPC. Once your background check is done, the ceremony is preferred (but not required) to take place over a water bridge signifying a crossing representing that you are now making a journey representing something other than yourself. It's a typical oath, placing your hand on the Bible and being among your peers as witnesses. Once finished, you receive your badge. If you finish your Constitution 101 class (either online or in-person), you'll also be presented with your First Class rank pin.

I, _, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, testify my statement of truth before these Witnesses present, herein most solemnly swear the following:

I affirm that I will support and defend the United States Constitution, ratified June 21st, 1788, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

I testify that it is my sworn duty to follow the lawful chain of command within the Patriot Community.

I swear I will defend, and lend aid to, my constitutional brethren, law enforcement, and emergency personnel. As a duty to my Country henceforth, I will support trade and commerce with local businesses, farms, and communities if it is within my ability.

I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office(s) in which I am about to enter. So help me, God.

Back