Creating colloidal silver involves suspending tiny particles of silver in a liquid. It's often used as a dietary supplement or a homeopathic remedy.
It's typically done using a process called electrolysis. Here's a simplified version of how it's usually done:
1. **Materials Needed**:
- Distilled water
- Pure silver rods or coins (99.99% pure silver is ideal)
- A colloidal silver generator or a simple battery setup (like a 9-volt battery)
- Conductive wires
- A glass container
1. Fill the glass container with distilled water.
2. Attach the silver rods or coins to the conductive wires.
3. Connect the other ends of the wires to the colloidal silver generator or battery.
4. Submerge the silver into the water without them touching each other or the sides/bottom of the container.
5. Turn on the generator or connect the battery, and allow the electrolysis process to occur for a specified period (usually around 30 minutes to an hour).
6. Once done, remove the silver from the water and store the colloidal silver in a dark glass container away from light, as light can degrade the quality.