Did you know that metformin can be used to treat COVID? It is truly "safe and effective."

USPC

Administrator
Staff member
Shilling
Coin

Executive summary​

If I haven’t yet convinced you yet just how corrupt the medical community is, this one should do it.

Metformin is a very safe drug which has been proven in multiple randomized trials to reduce hospitalization and death and reduce the chance of long-haul COVID. It is a very safe drug. The studies were published in peer-reviewed journals.

Guess how many clinical treatment guidelines in the US have added metformin to their protocols?

If you guess zero, you are right.

Here are the studies​

Randomized Trial of Metformin, Ivermectin, and Fluvoxamine for Covid-19 (NEJM)
Phase 3 DB-RCT showed the adjusted odds ratio for hospitalization or death was 0.47 (95% CI, 0.20 to 1.11) with metformin. So it’s around a 53% risk reduction which is way better (and safer) than the COVID vaccines.

Outpatient treatment of COVID-19 and incidence of post-COVID-19 condition over 10 months (COVID-OUT): a multicentre, randomised, quadruple-blind, parallel-group, phase 3 trial (The Lancet)
When metformin was started within 3 days of symptom onset, the HR for long-COVID was 0·37 (95% CI 0·15–0·95), i.e., a 63% risk reduction.

Summary​

Next time I get COVID, I’m reaching for the metformin.

Also, isn’t it interesting how different studies get dramatically different results for the same drug? DB-RCT repeatability seems to be a huge problem and that alone is a reason to distrust them.

Can you trust this study? Let me know what you think!

Continue reading...

Back