Staff member
Vetted
Shilling
Coin

Bossie Cow Farm
W6174 CR-SS Random Lake, WI 53075
(612) 770-6793
thelma@bossiecowfarm.com

We are a small, family-run diversified organic dairy farm that specializes in high quality grass-fed and pastured products. We strive to raise the happiest and healthiest livestock possible on our beautiful farm in the rolling hills of southeastern Wisconsin. We are a grass-based farm that practices intensive rotational grazing. This means our animals spend most of their time during the growing season out in our lush green pastures, happily munching on grass, clover, or whatever else they happen to find out there. We use grazing as our tool to sustainably care for our land and the soil. We offer sustainably raised and certified organic 100% grass-fed beef, pastured pork, eggs from free-ranging chickens, and pastured meat birds to our customers.

We are always trying new things to better care for our farm and the land. From learning how to raise pastured milk-fed pigs to building new chicken coops for pastured chickens, we are always up to something. In 2016 we added honey bees to the farm to produce our own honey. In 2019 we planted hundreds of native trees and shrubs to increase farm diversity and used our pigs to help prep an area for a future wildflower pollinator planting. Who knows what else we may try next!

Thanks for stopping in!

-Thelma and Ricky

Attachments

• Bossie Cow Farm 3.jpg
    Bossie Cow Farm 3.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Bossie Cow Farm 2.jpg
    Bossie Cow Farm 2.jpg
    850.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Bossie Cow Farm 1.jpg
    Bossie Cow Farm 1.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Bossie Cow Farm.jpg
    Bossie Cow Farm.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 24
I love all the new posts of good organics available to us. I will be checking a bunch of them out this summer. May check out the meat supplies this winter yet.

I love all the new posts of good organics available to us. I will be checking a bunch of them out this summer. May check out the meat supplies this winter yet.
Sweet! Remember to take pictures and leave ratings so we can keep the listings up to speed with how good they are.

Back